In 2012 I was on the waitlist for Instagram to become available for Android, and in 2014 I started posting strategic content to hopefully make this a career one day. In 2015 I started working online as a graphic designer and in early 2016 I started this travel blog.
So let’s just say I have a lot of knowledge about making money online through blogging, social media, content creation, etc. (not that I’m old or anything 😄).
I have set up several passive income streams which means that I today have the freedom to travel whenever I want, wherever I want. I have completed my first bucket list and am currently working my way through the second, all while in the early process of building my dream house.
And that’s exactly what I want for you, to create the life of your dreams!
Luckily for you, I have made all the mistakes so you don’t have to. Check out the guides below and get started on your online journey today.
Create a money-making blog
- Create and Go course reviews 2023 (Pro Blogger Bundle)
- 23 amateur blogger mistakes you are probably making
- Best blogging course 2023: the only one I recommend 79 courses later
- Six-Figure Course Creator by Create and Go review
- 15 tools & resources I use every day as a full-time travel blogger
- The best Pinterest marketing course 2021: Pinteresting Strategies Review
- Travel blog income report September 2017 + tips for beginners
Work as a travel content creator
- How to become a travel content creator: A step-by-step guide
- How to pitch hotels & brands as a micro-influencer/blogger (+pitch example)
- 15-page Canva lead magnet/workbook template (FREE for subscribers)
- How to create a media kit as a travel blogger/influencer
- From beginner to full-time travel blogger/content creator with $800 camera gear
- How I edit my travel photos + free Lightroom preset
- The “Island Light” Lightroom presets are finally here!